| Electronic Vault | eVault
Loan Application Solution | Closing Solution | Secure Storage Solution
Encomia offers a full featured and ready to deploy Electronic Vault designed for financial assets. With Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), the electronic vault stores electronic loan documents in a secure location. Upon closing an eMortgage, the loan documents are immediately sent to the vault electronically. Documents can be easily transferred between investors using our intuitive client interface, and custom auditing/reporting tools are already built into the system.
Encomia works very closely with MERS® (Mortgage Electronic Registration System), the independent eMortgage registry that ensures viable investor documents. As a result of Encomia's full integration with the MERS eRegistry, documents not only will be fully integrated into your enterprise system, but they will also be registered automatically.
Encomia's electronic vault is seamlessly consolidated with all our other software modules (Doc Prep, Electronic 1003 & Disclosures, Print2SMARTDoc and eSign). Using the electronic vault in conjunction with the entire ENC3 Solution reduces deployment time, cost and risk as you become eMortgage enabled.
GMAC said this about us shortly after their electronic vault launched in July of 2006:
"Encomia's eVault software met specific business and functional requirements sought by GMAC Bank's Trust Operations. Encomia provided solid customer service and strove to partner with our internal GMAC Bank team to ensure the smooth implementation of the project. Encomia implemented the project within the specified timeframe, and did so within budget. Encomia continues to provide ongoing support for eMortgage initiatives company wide." - Barbara Krawczun, VP, GMAC Bank Trust Operations
- Expedites loan funding
- Significantly reduces the costs of loan processing and storing
- Instant and automatic electronic loan delivery
- Unlimited audit capability
- Drastically reduced certification time
- Low deployment costs
- Fully consolidated with the entire ENC3 electronic mortgage solution
- Reduced investor risk
- Fully integrated with the MERS® eRegistry
- Full MISMO standards compliance
- Accepts all common file formats, including SMART Doc, PDF, TIFF, JPEG, DOC, etc
- Generates custom reports for all mapped document data
- Built with web services for easy integration