An eVault keeps your transferrable assets safe and assures authenticity.
Save time and money with instant electronic loan delivery and unlimited audit capability.
|Encomia eVault is a secure location for the storage of electronic loan douments. The eVault allows you to audit financial documents for completeness and tamper evidence before accepting them. Documents are easily transferred between investors using our intuitive client interface, and custom reporting tools are already built into the system.
Encomia's electronic vault is seamlessly consolidated with all our other software modules (Print2SMARTDoc, eDisclosures, and eSign). Using the electronic vault in conjunction with the entire Encomia Solution reduces deployment time, cost and risk as you become eLending enabled.
Encomia works closely with MERS® (Mortgage Electronic Registration System), the independent eMortgage registry that ensures viable investor documents. As a result of Encomia's full integration with the MERS eRegistry, documents not only will be fully integrated into your enterprise system, but they will also be registered automatically.
- Expedites loan funding
- Significantly reduces the costs of loan processing and storing
- Instant and automatic electronic loan delivery
- Unlimited audit capability
- Drastically reduced certification time
- Low deployment costs
- Reduced investor risk
- Accepts all common file formats, including SMART Doc, PDF, TIFF, JPEG, DOC, etc
- Generates custom reports for all mapped document data
- Built with web services for easy integration
- Fully integrated with the MERS® eRegistry
- Full MISMO electronic mortgage standards compliance