Add eDisclosures to your loan application process. Save time and money by eSigning on the Web.
eDisclosures from Encomia are designed to bring maximum ease and efficiency to the delivery, viewing, and signing of loan applications and upfront disclosures. By making the documents available to sign online, eDisclosures provide an immediate savings in time and money for you and your borrowers.
The process is easy. Simply Enter the Borrower's data in your LOS. Then use the Encomia Print2SMARTDoc virtual printer to create and upload eSign-ready XML documents to the eSign server. The borrower views and signs the application and disclosures online, from anywhere at any time. The completed document is delivered to you electronically via the eSign server.
- Save money – Eliminate printing, shipping and driving costs associated with up-front documents. Reduce your document management and scanning burden.
- Maximize your time – Streamline the application process with eSign-capable online documents. We manage your electronic application documents, you close more loans.
- Ensure compliance – Document history makes it easy to prove compliance with federal and state disclosure regulations.
- Pay as you go – Pay only for the borrowers you disclose with Encomia's per-transaction billing. Discounts are available for larger loan volumes.
- Create eSign-capable XML Documents – Create documents in a flexible, electronic format from your current loan origination system.
- Invite borrowers - Email borrowers, loan officers, and other signers through the ‘Invite’ function.
- View and sign - Your borrower will follow a link from the email notification to review and sign documents online.
- Track completion status – Use the loan package history feature to track when borrowers view and sign documents. Ensure completion within mandatory windows.